When Back to School shopping is in full swing the next logical project rush is Christmas! September goes too quickly, so now the perfect time to start ( or continue if you are a really amazing project planner) on your handmade Christmas items for friends and family!
1. A collection of Free embroidery pattern ornaments from top designers for Aurifil
2. Redbird and Berries Mini Quilt by Karen Miller for Moda Bake Shop
3. Fabric Gift Bag DIY by Hand and Seek
4. Christmas Apron in and Hour by Jona from Stop Staring and Start Sewing
5. Iris Folding-Instructions and video tutorial by Anne from Stamping with Blue Moon Creations
6. Patchwork Tree Quilt Block Tutorial by Amy from Diary of a Quilter ( you can make a full quilt or ornaments using this tutorial)
7. Retro Ric Rac Christmas Tree Skirt My Go-Go Life
8. Falling Flakes Stocking Tutorial ( Quilt as you go) by Rachael from Imagine Gnats
9. Free Christmas Tree Skirt Tutorial by The Ribbon Retreat Blog
10. Patchwork Quilted Pillows by Melissa from Polka Dot Chair
Have fun and feel great about being able to get ahead of the rush! For more ideas please visit our Aurifil Pinterest boards!