Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! Ever get that itch to stitch? Bright colorful flowers, a lovely vintage redwork, or a simple saying that means so much to you? So many people love to do embroidery! This week is an offering of ten delightful patterns and tutorials for your stitching pleasure by very talented bloggers and designers. Be sure to try Aurifil floss ( tangle free happiness) or Aurifil 12wt in either cotton or wool to make your embroidery projects extra special!
1. Let’s Get Lost Summer Bicycle Embroidery Hoop Art by Flamingo Toes
2. Tutorial: ‘Love Without Reason’ Embroidery by Sedef from Down Grapevine Lane
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Pattern by Mollie from Wild Olive
4. [embroidery project] make believe by Lindsey from Very Truly Me
5. Outer Space – Embroidery Pattern by Laura from Love the Blue Bird
6. Summer Flowers For You by Aneela from Comfortstitching
7. Autumn Blessings Stitchable by Lindsay from Fort Worth Fabric Studio
8. Blue Wren’s Nest by Natalie from Cinderberry Stitches
9. Perfect for the holidays- Snowflake Pattern! by Allison from Thirty Handmade Days
10. Embroidery Case Pattern and Tutorial by Imagine Gnats and Sew Sweetness
If you are looking for more free patterns tips, tutorials or inspiration, please follow the Aurifil Pinterest boards, the Aurifil Facebook page and the Aurifilthread Instagram feed! All are updated throughout the day to provide you with the best the sewing world has to offer!