This weekend in the USA, we’ll celebrate the Fourth of July, commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence and hence, our country’s birthday. We’ll BBQ, we’ll run road races, we’ll raise flags, we’ll visit with family and friends, we’ll watch and maybe even join parades, and we’ll ooo and aaaah over fireworks. Many of us will also find time to create something new in the colors of red, white and blue, be it a cozy quilt, a playful frock, or some fun holiday décor. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites to spark your creativity. Have a fun and safe weekend!
1. Flag Day Quilt — Stitching Revival
2. Patriotic Bandana Bowl Covers — Sadie Seasongoods
3. Patriotic Quilt — Cluck Cluck Sew
4. DIY Pocket 4th of July Shirts — Polkadot Chair
5. Declaration — Wild Olive
6. Americana Quilt — Deb Finan for Fons and Porter
7. Polka Dot Peplum Party Dress — Sew Caroline for Polkadot Chair
8. Grand Old Flag Quilt Tutorial — Riley Blake Designs
9. Flag Pillow — Cluck Cluck Sew
10. Captain America Inspired Quilt — Jedi Craft Girl
For more information about Aurifil products, including thread weights, Designer Collections, and where to purchase from your local quilt shop or select online shops, please visit Aurifil.com.