MERRY STITCH-MAS to all and to all a good night. ❤ The final day of Stitch-Mas in July is upon us and we have one final pattern to finish things off. We hope you’ve all had as much fun with this as we have!
Just joining us? Have no fear, there is plenty of time to get stitching! All of the free patterns included in Stitch-Mas in July are easily stitch-able and perfect to finish into a full sampler or as individual ornaments, gift tags, cards, and more! The best part is… with Stitch-Mas in July, you still have 5 whole months to plan out and stitch all of your handmade gifts!
Don’t forget, Merry Stitch-mas is the perfect companion for all of this holiday stitching. This collection of 7 vibrant and festive colors of our luscious 6-strand divisible floss is presented in a custom designed pack and is available now via your favorite local quilt shop!
For our last featured guest designer, we’re thrilled to showcase the work of Kimberly Jolly and the FQS team! Kimberly is a super Aurifil fan and we’ve loved seeing how magical the Aurifloss has been in her cross-stitch adventures. We adore working with Kimberly and have so much respect for the business she has built… starting as a small, family-owned venture, building into an online destination for all things fabric and thread related.
Kimberly and her team charted up this sweet Sparkly Snowflakes chart just for you. Using 5 colors from our Merry Stitch-Mas box, this project would be a perfect addition to any home’s holiday décor. We can’t wait to see how you make it your own! To learn more about the project, don’t miss this post on Jolly Jabber!
Are you new to cross-stitch and looking for tips on how to get started? Check out this fab intro video that Kimberly shared via the FQS Flosstube channel on Youtube:
For more cross-stitch inspiration, make sure to follow along right HERE.
HUGE thanks to Kimberly and the whole Fat Quarter Shop team!
Stitching along with us throughout the month of July? Be sure to tag your images so we can see what you’re up to! @aurifilthread, #aurifil, and #stitchmasinjuly
- July 1 – Gingerbread
- July 2 – Christmas Pup
- July 3 – Christmas Stockings
- July 4 – Make a Wish
- July 5 – Christmas Hats
- July 6 – Letters to Santa
- July 7 – Stitchy Pocket Watches by Susan Ache
- July 8 – Snowy Reindeer
- July 9 – I Heart Santa
- July 10 – Christmas Blackwork
- July 11 – Summer Santa Claus
- July 12 – Christmas Pup
- July 13 – Christmas Trees
- July 14 – Quilt Star Snowflake by Beverly McCullough
- July 15 – Meowy Christmas
- July 16 – Happy Holidays Mistletoe
- July 17 – Happy Holidays Christmas Ornaments
- July 18 – Stitchy Merry Christmas
- July 19 – Tis the Season to be Jolly
- July 20 – Christmas Ornaments
- July 21 – Little Christmas Tree by Wendy Sheppard
- July 22 – Christmas Comet
- July 23 – Christmas Tree
- July 24 – Merry Christmas
- July 25 – Sparkly Snowflakes by Kimberly Jolly
Pro tip: If you’ve been using DMC and want to make the switch, it’s never been easier! Grab our handy conversion chart HERE.